Sanderson's "Colour for Living" Collection of prints, weaves, embroideries and wallpapers, compiled as seven complete decorating stories arranged in distinctive palettes, each with its own character.
- Primary bright colours - there is a new confidence in creating an interior scheme in ones home again
for living designer fabric
range offers combinations of pattern, scale, texture and colour
to create contemporary rooms in a variety of styles. The eleven print designs range in scale and style, from large-scale abstract patterns and beautifully engraved inky floral to small geometric block prints. Completing the scheme are eight wallpapers ranging from co-ordinating to complementary designs
, carefully chosen by the studio to feature in the palette that suits them best.
Personally I love the bright pops of colour
with the Tangerine, and as for floral prints it is a trend which seems to follow through each year, but this year the key is poppies.
- Abstract palette inspired by the 1960's - graphic designs with monotone colours are really reminiscent of this era
- Experimenting is made easy with this palette, reminiscent of 20th century Scandinavian textiles
- The elegance of classic indigo with linen is a timeless look
- Pretty in Pink - these raspberry pinks and ice cream shades create a delightful naive and feminine scheme for the young and young at heart
- Organic colours - tranquility of the soft mineral tones in this palate makes a room feel instantly more peaceful
Personally I love the bright pops of colour with the Tangerine
(The featured interior design home décor items are available for purchase through Agatha O at House of Design in Adelaide and or interstate. There will be more items coming soon, so be sure to check back often!)
AGATHA O house of design – interior decoration & design is an award winning interior design Company in Adelaide, South Australia writing about lifestyle and WHAT’S HOT in the world of interior design, architecture, art and travel.