Be captivated by the breathtaking nature and ancient culture of Africa in a fascinating new designer fabric collection. This latest collection will surprise and delight with its expressive motifs and intense colours that beautifully reflect the nonchalance of Africa's guests houses.
- Explore the romance & naturalism of an African Safari motif for your home interior design. Whether you want old world British Colonial or modern ethnic inspiration, you can capture the warmth, grandeur, simplicity & naturalistic connection with this style for your room
The designer fabric
range creates a very special tactile experience with its upholstery collection
of exotic weaves and textures. Natural materials are used and include wool and linen, alpaca and linen, chenille and velour, wool-alpaca mix and leno cloth.
Highlights of the upholstery collection
are the characteristic velvet qualities of Lagos, Ozelot and Pretoria. Lagos displays a large two-tone diamond design, Ozelot uses a modern take on animal skin pattern, and in Pretoria numerous delicate strokes combine to form eye-catching stripes.
Earth tones set the mood in the colours of fresh lime, bright petrol and powerful purple providing for dynamic and brilliant accents. While a diverse vocabulary of designs of enchanting motifs, stripes, diamond designs, embroideries, wild animal, village landscapes, feathered parrots and camouflage complete the modern African aesthetic.
Highlight decoration fabrics
include the two prints Village and Loris, both of which are a brilliant combination of sketch and collage. Village displays an African landscape with delightful African figures depicted in butterfly wings, while the brilliant colours of feathered parrots decorate the Loris print. The elaborately worked embroideries Miracle and Orchidee are both exquisite and the ornamental fabric Ikat is a masterpiece of embroidery.
- African items can be combined with the interior in a minimalist style or hi-tech
- African style - down to the details ...
- The colour palette in African style is dominated by yellow, red, orange, and other warm colours which symbolize the hot sultry climate
- African style in the interior – is the most popular exotic style ...
- African Inspiration: Create a warm, inviting living room with bold character and eclectic decor
- African daydreams!
- African rhythms!
- An African adventure in the comfort of your own home
There’s a little Jane in all of us- what is it with these savage markings that so many of us crave? Are we telling the world that we have a savage streak? Maybe a sexual voice bursting to emerge? Is it some Hollywood glamour that will add a bit of zest to our otherwise blasé life? Perhaps we are truly craving a bit of the wild?” REBECCA MOSES
AGATHA O house of design – interior decoration & design is an award winning interior design Company in Adelaide, South Australia writing about lifestyle and WHAT’S HOT in the world of interior design, architecture, art and travel.