House of Design is proud to present the latest collections of designer fabrics and designer wallpapers for all occasions, styles and applications. We hope it you find it inspiring.
- Architecturally inspired window treatments
Stunning collection of designer embroidered linens, coordinated stripes, jacquard and plain fabrics
. The inspiration comes from ancient Persia, where traditional ethnic patterns are combined with rich, bold colours, producing a very unique mix of fabrics
for curtains, upholstery
Woven with linen and viscose, the quality is very fine and the drape soft and luxurious. The wide choice of colours makes this soft furnishings
collection suitable for both the traditional and contemporary home.
- Deliciously exquisite!
- Superb designs and colours in the latest designs
- Contemporary upholstery fabrics
of contemporary, retro style printed designer fabrics
. There are 4 patterns, each providing a choice of 6 different colour ways ranging from muted shades of Blue, Taupe and Grey, through to fresh and punchy shades of Purple, Fuchsia and Lime.
Whilst the soft furnishings
collection offers a subtle nod to the 1950's, the patterns themselves remain very usable, both individually or coordinated and create a warm and lively space.
- We love this vibrant and exciting collection of fabrics and wallpapers, they are going to make some amazing interior design schemes
- Interior design that will transform your living space
of 8 printed cotton patterns, in a wide range of modern colours. Classically English in style, these beautiful, painterly effect florals are partnered perfectly with a lovely selection of checks, stripes and motif designs. Colours range from muted shades of Duck Egg and Sage, sophisticated Grey and Taupe through to romantic shades of Pink and Raspberry.
These delightful designer fabric
prints are very much at home in living/dining rooms, bedrooms and also kitchens. The full soft furnishings
collection is also available as Oilcloth, making them suitable for wipe clean table covers.
- Neutral coloured walls serve as an excellent background to more vibrant accents such as the textured fabrics and wallpaper designs
- For a different take on adding life to your walls, try covering the walls using fabric instead of wallpaper! It works a lot just like wallpapering
- A pretty floral trail design
This is a wonderful collection
of drop-dead gorgeous designer wallpaper
. Huge compendium of both classic and contemporary patterns, accompanied by 30 colours which provide almost limitless design ideas for both residential and commercial spaces.
- When it comes to wallpaper we have it covered
- Classic look!
- Beautiful, dramatic, warm and evoking ...
- Funky Flowers!
See anything you like? tell us about it
AGATHA O house of design – interior decoration & design is an award winning interior design Company in Adelaide, South Australia writing about lifestyle and WHAT’S HOT in the world of interior design, architecture, art and travel.