The Hemp and Linen fabric ranges are all designed in-house. Unique prints created by local artists are their specialty. Woven by nature the fabric’s rich natural textures and colours compliment modern or traditional interiors.
- New Zealand textile brand specialising in natural fabrics, including hemp and hemp blend fabrics. All HEMPTECH fabrics are 100% natural, sustainable, biodegradable and recyclable.
Why use hemp fabrics
and go eco green?
It is an environmentally friendly fibre which does not require the use of herbicides or sprays.
It is extremely strong & robust having twice the tensile strength of cotton.
It has the best ratio of heat capacity of all natural fibres, providing natural thermal qualities.
Hemp filters up to 95% of the suns harmful ultraviolet rays.
- The natural hemp textiles from Hemptech NZ are available in a wide variety of textures, weights and weaves
- Several resorts and luxury hotels throughout Australia and the Pacific have specified and used Hemp fabrics as there are requirements for natural fabrics in these places
- Plain woven 100% natural linen fabrics also available that tie back nicely with the prints.
- Quirky designs that we can all relate to include Footprints - featuring iconic kiwi jandals and pukekos in fresh printed colours made from a beautiful mix of hemp and linen fabric.
- The iconic printed designs are a collaboration between HEMPTECH'S home grown artists throughout New Zealand.
- The beautiful texture and lustre make it ideal for commercial and residential use, with a number of products available, such as Curtains, Blinds, and Wall panels, Upholstery, Loose Covers, Squab Covers, Bedheads and Bed Throws
Is your home eco-green? tell us about it ...
AGATHA O house of design – interior decoration & design is an award winning interior design Company in Adelaide, South Australia writing about lifestyle and WHAT’S HOT in the world of interior design, architecture, art and travel.